The Porsche Factory Leipzig is listed as a "Point of Interest" in most navigation systems. The main access, Gate 1 North, can be reached via Porschestraße 1. You can also access the Porsche Experience Center Leipzig via Gate 1 North. Gates 2 to 4 are reserved exclusively for commercial delivery traffic.
On the premises of the Porsche Experience Center Leipzig, we also offer you the opportunity to charge your electric vehicle. You can find more information on this in the Porsche Turbo Charging section.
- Take exit for ‘Leipzig-Nord’
- Follow signs for ‘Porsche/GVZ’
- Take second exit at roundabout (Porschestraße)
- Take exit for ‘Schkeuditz’
- Turn right onto Radefelder Allee/S 8
- At next traffic lights, turn right again (follow signs for Porsche)
- Take third exit at roundabout
- After approx. 1 km, take first exit at roundabout (Porschestraße)
- Follow signs for ‘Alle Richtungen’ (all directions)
- Turn right at roundabout (Radefelder Allee/S 8)
- After approx. 2 km, take third exit at roundabout
- At next roundabout, take first exit (Porschestraße)
- Take tram 10/11 (for ‘Wahren/Schkeuditz’)
- Change at ‘Leipzig-Wahren’
- Take no. 91 bus (for ‘Porsche/GVZ’), get off at Porsche Nordtor (Gate 1)
- Detailed information at www.mdv.de
- Please note that the Porsche Experience Center Leipzig can only be reached via Gate 1 North. The use of the S-Bahn S3 (stop Leipzig-Lützschena) is not recommended for visiting the Porsche Experience Center Leipzig.